5. Planes, Trains and Automobiles (1987) - This movie is hilarious, two strangers, John Candy and Steve Martin struggle to get home for the holidays.
4. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (1973) - It's fun to watch Charlie Brown and the gang whip up an interesting meal. It's not thanksgiving if you're not sitting at a ping pong table.
3. Addams Family Values (1993) - This isn't even a thanksgiving movie, but they force Wednesday Addams to do a play on Thanksgiving and it's great.
2. Blood Freak (1972) - It's about a guy that turns into a wereturkey. Need I say more?
1. Thankskilling (2009) A demonic turkey goes on a rampage. It's wrong for so many reasons but that's what makes it right.
If you want to go from a good thanksgiving to a great thanksgiving, you should watch these films