5. Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964) - A group of martians kidnap Santa to bring Christmas to Mars and only two earth kids can save him. This is a great film that will keep you laughing all through the holidays. Ridiculous aliens, horrible robots and Pia Zadora, what more could you ask for?
4. Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959) - Ed Wood's masterpiece about grave robbing aliens trying to take over the earth. Celebrated has the "worst movie ever", it has a lot of day for night shots, set bumps and the star (Bela Lugosi) is dead and shown in stock footage. How can you not want to watch this?
3. House On Haunted Hill (1959) - Vincent Price is excellent as Fredrick Loren, eccentric millionaire and host of a mysterious "Haunted House" party. This is a great horror movie, although a bit dated it can still bring in some scares and it's hokey enough to bring some laughs. The ending is the best.
2. Night of the Living Dead (1968) - This is the daddy of them all, two young people are attacked in a cemetery by a ghoulish man, the girl is chased to a house where a group of strangers are holding up, trying to escape the undead. It's a little darker than the rest of my choices but it's such an awesome movie.
1. Santa Claus versus The Devil (1959) - What a crazy mess, Satan sends his worst demon to stop Santa and turn the people of the world evil. Santa lives in space and the children of the world create toys for him. This movie is truely bizarre and a definite must see for the holidays.
Now, you can have your own MST party and rip these films your on way. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I hope these films will help you through till the new year.
P.S - Feel free to let me know what you think of the movies